International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics is an open access, international, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research work across all disciplines of orthopaedics and allied sciences. The journal's full text is available online at http://www.ijoro.org. The journal allows free access to its contents. The journal aims to provide a platform for the exchange of information about all areas of orthopaedics and to promote the discipline of orthopaedics throughout the world. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics is one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts. The types of articles accepted include original research articles, review articles, analytic reviews such as meta-analyses, insightful editorials, medical news, case reports, short communications, correspondence, images in medical practice, clinical problem solving, perspectives and new techniques. It is published every two months and available in print and online version. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals, issued by the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors.
Issues: 6 per year
Publisher: Medip Academy
DOI prefix: 10.18203
Medip Academy is a member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), which operates CrossRef (DOI)
International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics accepts manuscript submissions through Online Submissions:
About the Journal > Online Submissions
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
If you find any difficulty in online submission of your manuscript, please contact editor at [email protected]
The correct abbreviation for abstracting and indexing purposes is Int J Res Orthop.
Abstracting and Indexing information
Index Copernicus Value: 81.02 (ICV 2015: 81.02)
Advantages to publish in the International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics
- Prompt review and rapid publication
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) for each article: The assignment of DOI names through the international registration agency (CrossRef), recognizes published data as a first-class research output in the scientific world, Increase the acceptance of research data as legitimately citable contribution to the scientific record.
- Wider visibility through open access
- Indexing: International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics is indexed in Index Copernicus, CrossRef, LOCKSS, Google Scholar, ICMJE, J-Gate and ResearchBib. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics will apply to be indexed in other relevant databases and repositories in the future, where appropriate.
- Archiving: International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics utilizes the LOCKSS (Lots Of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. The LOCKSS Program, based at Stanford University Libraries, provides libraries and publishers with open source digital preservation tools to preserve and provide access to persistent and authoritative digital content. In addition, authors publishing with International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics are encouraged to self-archive final published version of the articles on a website, institutional repository or any other OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository, immediately on publication.
FAST TRACK PUBLICATION
Fast track publication service is provided to shorten the time to decision and publication. Authors if they wish can have their article published as Online First (Articles in Press) within 2 weeks of manuscript submission (Conditional to acceptance and author does prompt corrections).
Online First (Articles in Press) Articles are accepted, peer reviewed manuscripts, and are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI) assigned at the time of online publication.
If you wish to use fast track publication service, please submit your manuscript and write to editor with manuscript ID at [email protected] or call the editorial office: +91-7567260799.